DAY 1 – KARIBU ZANZIBAR
- So the day has come.. After a long flight journey you are here at last!. Karibu Zanzibar, Welcome to Zanzibar. Our welcoming staff will pick you in the airport at the time your plane lands. We will meet each other and start this magic experience we wish you to enjoy.
- We invite you to relax in one of our air conditioned cars as we take you to The Blu Marlin*, one of the most luxurious resorts in the island.
- For now just relax, enjoy the hotel and the incredible Kiwengwa beach. Karibu Zanzibar!
*This accommodation can be changed to another of equal or superior quality if it is complete on the chosen dates.
DAY 2 – TULIA – RELAX
- After enjoying a full breakfast in the Hotel, we invite you to relax this first day. Enjoy the beach and the amazing environment. We will be at your entire disposition all day to show you anything you want. Maybe a pleasant beach walk.. or meeting local people in the surroundings of Kiwengwa. You will easily feel at home. Just relax, tulia, and enjoy.
- For lunch we will take you to The Island in Pongwe, a rock in the middle of the sea from where you can admire an incredible view of the ocean while you discover the taste and the flavour of Zanzibar.
- In the afternoon keep on delighting in this paradise. Just let the sand caress your fingers and dream.
- For dinner we will take you back to the Blu Marlin*.
DAY 3 – TASTE OF ZANZIBAR
- After breakfast, we will pick you up in Blu Marlin* to take you to one of the most especial places in the island, Jozani Forest.
- The Jozani Chwaka National Park is situated in the south west of the island and presumes to be the home of hundreds of spieces. Remarcable the endemic population of Red Colobus, that can not be find anywhere else. Sykes monkeys, bush babies.. you will enjoy very close animal encounters as you get throught the park on a pleasant walk.
- After visiting the park we will take you to a very well kept secret of the island, a buterfly reserve where you will learn a little more about these beautiful insects and feel the overwhelming sensation of being rounded by hundreds of these little marvels.
- After a break we will take you to a traditional spice farm. Zanzibar is well known as the Island of the Spices becouse these have long been a pillar of Zanzibar’s trade-heavy economy. Cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper.. Here you will be shown all the diferent spices cultivated in the island to finish tasting them in a delicious meal where you will be able to find all these exotic tastes found in the island.
- After lunch we will take you to your hotel where you will relax all afternoon close to the beach. Maybe still smelling the flavors of the fragances of Zanzibar
DAY 4 – MNEMBA ISLAND
- Better you have breakfast properly today as you are to experiment an exciting snorkeling journey close to the mnemba island, declared a Marine Conservation Area. We will take you there by car and by boat.
- After the experience we will take you for lunch to one of our restaurants of confidance.
- You Will have all free afternoon to relax in the beach next to the hotel.
DAY 5 – STONE TOWN
- This day we will take you to the capital of the island, Stone Town. Stone Town is a city of prominent historical and artistic importance in East Africa. Its architecture, mostly dating back to the 19th century, reflects the diverse influences underlying the Swahili culture, giving a unique mixture of Arab, Persian, Indian and European elements. For this reason, the town was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000.
- One of our guides will show you: St Jhoseph´s cathedral, where Dr. Livingstone’s body remainded; House of wonders, built in 1883 by Barghash bin Said, the second Sultan of Oman; The Old Fort; Old Slave Market, where the memory of the collective scourge still remains..
- You will have time to get lost among the narrow streets of this marvelous city. Time for shopping and relaxing enjoying the intense hospitality of the locals.
- You will have lunch in a typical Restaurant where you will have exotic local food.
After eating we will take you to the Prison Island by boat. Very close to the city you will discover this little island where gigant tortoises live, taken here from the Sheyshells as a present for the Sultan. A place which became famous as a Prision The British primer Minister in Zanzibar built in 1893.
- After enjoying this long day we will take you back to the Blu Marlin expecting you have enjoyed the visit.
DAY 6 – BLUE SAFARI
- Today you will experience Blue Safari, one of the best marvels of the island in a full day trip. We will take you to a close island in a traditional dhow, the great Zanzibarian wooden boat, where you will snorkel and taste delicious seafood (lobster, sprawn,..), fresh fruit and soft drinks.
- Relax in a sand tongue or discover a Baobab of thousands of years.
DAY 7 – BACK HOME
- Every dream must take to an end and this one ends up here. You will have time to pack and say goodbye to the marvellous Blu Marlin.
- We will take you to the airport when needed, thanking you for your confidance and expecting you come back some day. We must now say bye to each other. Kwa Heri Rafiki tutaonane mapema. Thanks for your visit!
Contact us to organize your Zanzibar tour
Our local guides team are ready to show you the secrets of Zanzibar. Personal planification of your tours and experiences. Ideal for groups and couples of newlyweds but also for families and children.